Friday, April 3, 2015

Write Your Word on My Heart



For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12 (AMP)

And Jesus replied to him, It is written, Man shall not live and be sustained by (on) bread alone but by every word and expression of God. Luke 4:4

But He answered them, My mother and My brothers are those who listen to the Word of God and do it! Luke 8:21 


Holy Spirit, I ask You to be my guide continually as I read the Word of God. Bring revelation to my mind and heart that leads me into a place of encountering You. I want to feed upon the words You speak and experience them firsthand so that I am not quick to forget them. I ask for understanding as I read these precious scriptures so that I might learn to walk in Your ways. Doing what You do and saying what You say. Holy Spirit, cause me to remember the ways of the Kingdom and cause me to recall all that Jesus did here on the earth. Bring to my remembrance the promises You made to Your children. Show me Who You are and who I am in Your great story… Heal me through Your Word… Deliver me by the truth of Your Word…equip me for everything in this life and in the next… Give me wisdom to live with integrity and compassion and love beyond reason… Write Your Word on my heart and on my mind…engrave it so that it is part of my very being. You are my greatest delight - my treasure. I love You, Jesus. You bring me peace and fill me with joy, knowing I'm Yours. Thank You God…thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment